2017 new year's resolutions
2016 was a great year for me! I gave birth to the most amazing daughter Mary Ruth and have been enjoying getting to know and love her so much! I also started my own LLC designing prints. My sister got engaged, and my other sister got pregnant.
I'm excited for 2017, to see Ruthie's personality come out more, watch her start walking and talking, and so many other fun things. My sister and her family are moving five houses down from us, my other sister is getting married, and my mom just got a puppy! Things are starting out good. Here are my resolutions for 2017:
1. Look at my phone less and play with my daughter more.
2. Run more. Train for a half marathon (I signed up for one in June! Eeek!).
3. Cook more and start eating dinner at the kitchen table and not in front of the TV.
4. Make a profit from Merry Prints.
5. Stop talking negative about my appearance.
6. Meditate every day. See if this helps my insomnia.
7. Offer prayer (out loud) for more people.