Great at first, but not great toward the end of the year. I think it was needing a distraction from feeling so sick all the time, but now that I'm feeling better, I will def. make it a priority in 2018!
2. Run more. Train for a half marathon (I signed up for one in June! Eeek!).
I did my half marathon (without walking!) in June but when I got pregnant/sick I stopped running.
3. Cook more and start eating dinner at the kitchen table and not in front of the TV.
Again, we did a lot of "grab 'n growl" nights (make your own dinner) the second half of the year because I was so sick. But the first half of the year we did Hello Fresh and I really enjoyed cooking!
4. Make a profit from Merry Prints.
Yes! After the Cherokee Heights Art Festival, I got a boost in sales, and am now in the plus!
5. Stop talking negative about my appearance.
6. Meditate every day. See if this helps my insomnia.
I was doing well the first half of the year, but the second half was harder. Blaming it on the pregnancy (again), but with feeling so bad and not sleeping well, it was hard to get up earlier than I had to. Excuses, excuses, I know!
7. Offer prayer (out loud) for more people.
I feel like I definitely got better about this!