2016 new year's resolutions
1. Enjoy my new baby. Priority #1!
2. Get in better financial shape. Get better about sticking to a budget! Get more involved with our money in general, start investing.
3. Figure out job stuff. Find something I like that will help our family our financially; whether it's full time or part time or freelance.
4. Decide if we are going to move or not.
5. Get in better workout routine. Walk Maebe more, take barre classes, run one 5K and one 10K.
6. Get on a better food schedule. Cook more, eat out less, eat better.
7. Volunteer in the community. I would like to start reading to people at nursing/disability homes.
8. Do a better job of cleaning my house.
9. Read more than I watch TV.
10. Learn to fight more fair with Matt.
Do you partake in New Year's Resolutions? What are yours?