My friend Sara said it best when she said:
"An adult watching TV on election night is like a little kid watching the Santa tracker on Christmas Eve."
Another good post I saw on Facebook today:
At the end of this life, I will not answer to the government, my friends, family or co-workers. I will answer to my Creator who made heaven and earth. Who will I vote for?
- I will vote for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Prov. 6:17).
- I will vote for the most pro-Israel candidate, because God blesses those who bless Israel & curses those who don't (Gen. 12:3).
- I will vote for the most pro-debt reduction candidate, because the borrower is servant to the lender (Prov. 22:7).
- I will vote for the most pro-work candidate because God says if a man not work , let him not eat. (2 Thess. 3:10).
- I will vote for the most pro-marriage candidate, because God is for marriage as defined in Genesis 2:24.
- I will vote for the candidate who most closely believes government's purpose is to reward the good & punish the evil (Romans 13).
- I will vote based as close as I can on God's Word (2 Tim. 3:16). Knowing that whoever gets elected, God is the one who puts all men in authority (Dan. 2:21).
Happy Election Night people! May the best man for the job win!