Hope y'all had a great weekend. I had such a fun time visiting Anna in LA. We saw a lot of stuff. Here are the highlights:
1. day trip to Santa Barbara
2. seeing the Father of the Bride House (beautiful and heavenly)
3. seeing the Dunphy and Cam and Mitchell's house on Modern Family (5 min. from Anna's in Culver City)
4. beachin' it up in Malibu (I even got a little much-needed color!)
5. going to a candy store on Manhattan beach
I will post photos on Facebook when I get my computer back. Yes, I left my Mac under my seat on the plane ride there. They told me Monday that they found it and are shipping it back to me. I was so mad at myself and had to think about it all weekend. I tried not to worry and just trust that God was in control, something I sometimes struggle with.
I was laying out on Santa Monica Beach by myself thinking about the tsunami that was supposed to happen in LA (and didn't), and obviously the one in Japan. I can't imagine losing everything within a matter of minutes. I hope other countries do their part and help out as much as they can.